There will be a number of retirements from the team after the 2023 Festival of Water, to be held at Pelsall. The team is now looking to fill the following positions for planning and working towards the 2024 Festival:
- Publicity Manager – working with IWA Head Office staff to manage publicity including posters, leaflets, local advertising near the site, local radio and social media.
- Attractions and Entertainments Manager – Finding and booking entertainers for the entertainments marque and booking attractions including children’s rides (within the limitations of IWA’s insurance arrangements).
- Catering Manager – find and book suitable caterers and manage caterers on site. Experience in commercial catering would be helpful.
- Commercial Manager – find and book traders and exhibitors, including charities, and manage the traders on site, including positioning stalls according to the site plan when they arrive on site.
- Treasurer or Finance Manager – Manage the Festival’s finances, including budgets and reports as necessary. Work closely with Head Office finance team keeping an eye on income and expenditure. Manage cash and credit card machines on site.
- Administration Assistant – collate boat and campsite bookings, both online system and paper bookings producing spreadsheets for Waterspace and Campsite as necessary. Print and distribute Event Safety Guides on site. Produce notices and signs for onsite use and any other documents required.
[The photo shows the Festival of Water at St Neots in 2018 – by Mike Daines]