4 June 2021

We are cautiously optimistic this summer will see a return to Canal Camps from the 1st August 2021. However, we are not able to make a final decision until the Government announces plans for easing of restrictions in stage 4.

In the meantime, we want to make sure all volunteers have all the information they need to make a decision to join a camp this summer. Please make sure you read our FAQ section on how camps will run this summer. If you have any questions please get in touch with us.

Please remember, we cannot remove the risks due to COVID but we will do our best to mitigate them.